1. Use and Copyright Protection
1.1 You are only granted permission to visit, view and keep a copy of pages on the Website for your personal use, and for you to review event and promotional information. You agree that you shall not otherwise copy, download, publish, modify or distribute the material on the Website.
1.2. No information or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, PROVIDED you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded content. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on the Website and any content accessed through the Website.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
2.1 THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IT IS NOT INTENDED TO MEET ANY PARTICULAR USER’S NEED. DOCUMENTS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS A SERVICE ONLY, ANDDO NOT CONSTITUTE OFFICIAL VERSIONS OF SUCH DOCUMENTS. THE WEBSITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR POSTINGS FOUND ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ROGERS STADIUM LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (“RSLP”) AND ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, PLUS EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE. NEITHER RSLP NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, TRUTHFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION FOUND ON THE WEBSITE, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKS TO OTHER SITES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON SUCH SITE(S), OR AS TO THE CONTINUOUS OR ERROR FREE USE AND OPERATION OF THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE. NEITHER RSLP NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS OR AGENTS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR FREE FROM DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
2.2 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH SHALL RSLP OR ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET.
To the maximum extent Buffalo Bills play at Rogers Centre. Every down, every catch, every bone-crunching-hit “you’ll be there to see To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless RSLP, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including all legal fees and costs, arising out of: (i) your breach of any provision of the Terms; or (ii) your use of the Website, the information contained in the Website and the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on the Website. RSLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
4. Miscellaneous Terms
Any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to their conflict of laws principles. You expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the courts of Ontario and/or the Federal Court of Canada in Ontario, or any other judicial district or jurisdiction as RSLP may determine in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating hereto. The Terms and any rules, policies, guidelines or other agreements, if applicable, posted on the Website constitute the entire agreement between RSLP and you with respect to your use of the Website. No waiver by RSLP or you of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any provisions contained herein shall be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise enforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such termination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. 5. Notification of Changes
Collection of Information
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, birth date and gender. We collect Personal Information through a variety of means, including:
* This website (currently www.billsintoronto.com) (the “Bills in Toronto Website”);
* Ticket sales and programs;
* Charitable programs;
* Fan loyalty programs;
* and Contests.
RSLP uses Personal Information for the following purposes:
* To provide you with the goods, services and programs that you have requested from us (together, the “Requested Services”) and to communicate with you in respect of the Requested Services (including, for example, invoicing or event schedule changes/enhancements and renewals).
* Unless you request otherwise, to provide you with Rogers Centre-related marketing materials and information that may be of interest to you including, for example, special offers, promotions and event news.
* Unless you request otherwise, to provide you with marketing materials and information, on behalf and in respect of our corporate partners and/or sponsors, including, for example, special offers, promotions and event news;
* If you enter a contest or other promotion offered by RSLP, to administer the contest or promotion, in accordance with its rules and applicable laws; and
* To satisfy other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts).
Disclosure of Personal Information RSLP will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties and/or affiliates:
* Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a specified purpose;
* Who are acting on our behalf as agents, suppliers or service providers, and solely to enable us to provide you with the goods, services, programs, contests, promotions and information that you have requested or otherwise consented to or to improve upon the foregoing. These entities act on behalf of RSLP in these circumstances and are required to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information;
* If you enter a contest or other promotion offered by RSLP, to administer the contest or promotion, in accordance with its rules;
* Within the Rogers group of companies, to develop and customize products or services to better meet your needs and preferences and to offer you products and services. You can view the Rogers Group of Companies (Rogers) Commitment to Privacy at http://www.rogers.com/english/privacy1.html. If you do not wish to receive offers from the Rogers group of companies, please contact us at the address below.
* As part of a corporate reorganization, merger, sale or amalgamation with another entity, or a sale of all of substantially all of RSLP’s assets. Personal Information will be among the business assets transferred in these circumstances; and
* To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of any RSLP policies, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
National Do Not Call List
Since September 30, 2008, Canadians have had the ability to limit telemarketing calls they receive by adding their home, mobile, VoIP or fax number to the National Do Not Call List (see http://www.crtc.gc.ca/ENG/dncl.htm for more information). Once registered, your specified phone number will be removed from many telemarketing lists within thirty one (31) days for a period of three (3) years.
Important note for RSLP customers. Registration on the National Do Not Call List does not prevent telephone communications from companies with whom you have an existing business relationship. Therefore, if you wish to manage your telephone communications from RSLP specifically, please contact us as provided for under the heading Contact Us.
Rogers Stadium Limited Partnership
One Blue Jays Way, Suite 3200
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J1
Phone: (416) 341-1000
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes
Contact us and we’ll respond as fast as we can email@example.com. We’ll also update this site as new information becomes available.